Are You A Business In New York City, New Jersey or Philadelphia That Is Interested In Learning How Cloud Computing Can Cut IT Costs, Eliminate Expensive Server Upgrades And Free You To Work From Anywhere On Any Device?
If your company is facing a server refresh or expansion and you’re considering Office 365, Google Apps or some other cloud solution to save money and simplify IT, it’s extremely important that you contact us to learn about all of your options.
During your free consultation, we’ll explain, in simple, non-technical terms what cloud computing is and deliver straightforward answers about “moving to the cloud”. We will discuss:
- What “cloud computing” is (explained in non-techie terms) and why thousands of companies are abandoning their traditional server on site for the simplicity, convenience and lowered costs of cloud computing.
- Answers important questions about security, where your company’s data is stored and Internet speed and connectivity. We’ll also discuss 10 questions you SHOULD ask (but most never do) before moving your network to the cloud.
- Critical policies, procedures and security protections EVERY business must have in place when allowing employees to use mobile devices to access your network or store company data on cloud applications.
Fill out the form for a free consultation if you are:
- A C-Level executive or IT manager who is facing a server refresh, network expansion or who need to upgrade their network within the next 6 months.
- An Individual who wants a better understanding of cloud computing and how it can benefit their organization.
Download Our Free Report:
5 Critical Facts To Know Before Moving Your Network To The Cloud
See what Our Clients have to say:
Simplegrid has primarily focused on saving our organization over 1,000 man hours and $500,000+ in savings.
We have used Simplegrid for many desktop and server engineering efforts. Among other things, Simplegrid ...Read More
Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank