Our Data Center service allows your company to leverage innovative, state-of-the-art technologies such as hosted services, cloud desktop, and virtualization. There are countless benefits to virtualizing your technology, and one of them is having the flexibility to move workloads between multiple servers. This means that you can ensure optimum performance for each server.
With Simplegrid Technology’s Data Center & Virtualization services, you can:
- Reduce your total cost of ownership - no need to purchase new servers when you optimize your existing ones
- Go green - minimal need of electricity for cooling purposes
- Upload and download faster - applications, programs and files are more readily accessible, thus improving your productivity
- Do more with less - get rid of hardware you don’t need and free up more office space
- Sleep easier at night - if problems occur that result in downtime or a halt in operations, our recovery programs enable you to get back up and running more rapidly
Propel your business forward by taking advantage of cost-effective new technology.
Virtual Desktop (VDI) – Cloud Desktop
Your Desktop – Anywhere – Anytime – On any Device
Virtual Desktop is a desktop virtualization solution that transforms Windows desktops and applications into an on-demand service available to any user, anywhere, on any device.
With Virtual Desktop, you can securely deliver individual Windows, web and applications, or full virtual desktops, to PCs, Macs, tablets, smartphones, laptops and thin clients—all with a high-definition user experience.
Empower Desktop IT
- Reduce your PC refresh budget by deploying virtual desktops instead of more expensive PC replacements – helping you save 60 percent in VDI infrastructure.
- Eliminate IT dependencies with our fully managed service so you don’t need storage specialists, network administrators, or virtualization experts.
- Cut desktop costs by centrally consolidating patching and management. Reduce ongoing PC replacement costs by lengthening the time between PC refresh cycles. Minimize infrastructure investment by scaling incrementally without needing to overprovision for key features like high availability.
Delight your Users
- Work anywhere on any device using Windows PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones
- Provide personalized desktops customized to each user’s preferences and profile.
- Deliver a high-definition experience with performance and access fine-tuned to match the capabilities of each connection and computing device.
- Reduce downtime with the ability to manage service levels via policies and a central desktop that is always available, even if a user’s PC is not.
Contact us today to schedule a demonstration.
Download Our Free Report: 21 Revealing Questions You Should Ask Any Computer Consultant Before Giving Them Access To Your Company’s Network
"*" indicates required fields